Monday, June 15, 2009

Celebrating twentieth year of dreaming

What does Ram Gopal Varma, Manjari Faddnis, Wasim Akram and Yann Martel have in common? They are all famous people from different walks of life and are my friends in facebook.

Today, while reading RGV’s blog I came across a thought which I always believed in and I have heard that else where too. He said, “I would rather die than not live life the way I want”.

Lately, I have become addicted to excel sheet. Excel sheet per se is a show off. It lacks substance. One put in data and have the choice of manipulating the data the way he want to arrive at a conclusion which suits his prejudiced mind. So, I put in my life into an excel sheet and just realized that I am into my twentieth year of dreaming! As always I am impressed about my self for that!

Is there any down falls for dreaming so long? Yes there is.

I am an evil these days. One of the forwards that I received recently said that if you sleep on your back with your hands tugged behind your head you actually don’t love any one. I never slept like that but now I am learning to.

There are two questions that pester me these days. Question number one, what exactly hinders me from pursuing my dream? Secondly, why the hell am I not seriously considering suicide as an option?

2 comments:

  1. Suicide is never an option to any problem. Ha ha, did the forward mention that? Did it also mention that if your forward this mail to 10 other people you will have a loveless life for 10 years?

    ReplyDelete
  2. a one liner suicide note said, "God, you tried to fire me but i quit". i loved the sarcasm in the second line of your comment, classic.

    ReplyDelete